Application Deadline: November 30th, 2022|
Location is tbd
Eco Performance Award 2023
Europe’s prestigious award for sustainability in road freight transport sector is entering its 15th round. Once again, the jury panel is looking to honour companies in the industry, who in the past year have excelled in uniting ecological, economical and social efforts. Read on below for more.
Time & Location
Application Deadline: November 30th, 2022
Location is tbd
About the Event
Coherent sustainability strategies are increasingly important for attaining prominence over the competition on the market. Europe's prestigious award for sustainability in the transport and logistics industry recognises both innovative as well as well-tried strategies. This award honours companies that effectively combine ecological, economical and social initiatives in pursuing the triple bottom line.
While applying you should have in mind what specific problems you are addressing as well as what solution path you have chosen. This application is the first step in the award process so take the chance to stick out from the crowd by being precise, genuine and interesting. Remember that all three dimensions of sustainability should be addressed to increase your chances of making it to the next round.
All companies from the transport and logistics sector that meet the following requirements are eligible to participate:
- Large Companies
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Transformer of the year
The Jury reserves the right to change the number and name of the awards.
- For all categories: A clear relation to all three dimensions of sustainability as well as an obligatory relation to road freight transport (e.g., multimodal transport, value added services etc.) is mandatory. Participants must have an official office in Europe. The submitted concepts and projects must have been implemented in practice. The EPA 2023 sets a particular focus on digital support within the submitted concepts and projects.
- Categories Large Companies and SME: Disposition sovereignty over a truck fleet is mandatory.
- Category Start-ups: Start-ups may not be older than five years, must have highly innovative ideas and constant growth, but do not require disposition sovereignty over a fleet of trucks.
- Category Transformer of theYear: Rewards particularly sustainable transformation processes in road freight transport, also based on digital solutions, regardless of the size of the company. No dispatching sovereignty over a truck fleet is required.
- Fill out the online form for the initial application by November 30th, 2022.
- The jury filters out the serious applicants and request them to write a full application, which must be handed in by tbd
- The jury discusses the full applications in detail and chooses approximately 10 participants who make it on the shortlist.
- Shortlist candidates can present their initiative to the jury personally in February 2023 and win them over.
- Finally, the jury reveals the winners from the short list at a commemorative ceremony in March 2023.
Application documents sent in (short applications and full applications) must be authorised by the Board of Directors/executive management or authorised representatives. The application for the Eco Performance Award is free of charge.
Click on the button to download this years application announcement, which contains all essential information for the Eco Performance Award on one page. Forward the document if you know someone who could have the potential win the contest