Eco Performance Award 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Coherent sustainability strategies are increasingly important for attaining prominence over the competition on the market. Europe's leading award for sustainability in the transport and logistics industry recognises both innovative as well as well-tried strategies. This award honours companies that effectively combine ecological, economical and social initiatives in pursuing the triple bottom line.
While applying you should have in mind what specific problems you are addressing as well as what solution path you have chosen. This application is the first step in the award process so take the chance to stick out from the crowd by being precise, genuine and interesting. Remember that all three dimensions of sustainability should be addressed to increase your chances of making it to the next round.
All companies from the transport and logistics sector that meet the following requirements are eligible to participate:
- Large Companies
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Transformer of the year
The Jury reserves the right to change the number and name of the awards.
- A relation to all three dimensions of sustainability
- A relation to road freight transport is mandatory (i.e. multimodal logistics services, value-added services etc.).
- For Large Companies and SMEs, disposition sovereignty over a fleet of trucks is required.
- Start-ups may not be older than five years, must have highly innovative ideas and constant growth, but do not require disposition sovereignty.
- Participants must have a central office in Europe.
- Overall, the submitted concepts and projects must be implemented in practice.
A particular focus of the Eco Performance Award 2021 is the aspect of digital support within the concepts and projects.
- Fill out the online form for the initial application by 30th November 2021.
- The jury filters out the serious applicants and request them to write a full application, which must be handed in by tbd
- The jury discuses the full applications in detail and chooses approximately 10 participants who make it on the shortlist.
- Shortlist candidates can present their initiative to the jury personally in February 2022 and win them over.
- Finally, the jury reveals the winners from the short list at a commemorative ceremony in March 2022.
Application documents sent in (short applications and full applications) must be authorised by the Board of Directors/executive management or authorised representatives. The application for the Eco Performance Award is free of charge.
Click on the button to download this years application announcement, which contains all essential information for the Eco Performance Award on one page. Forward the document if you know someone who could have the potential win the contest